Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blessings

I have become quite the firm believer in prayer.  God answers prayers, always...maybe not the way we want them to be answered sometimes, but they are answered.  So, while I like the Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers", I have to say that I disagree with the unanswered part.  Sorry, sidetracked.  But, it is amazing what will happen when you involve the Lord in your life, there is so much more you can accomplish.  This past year has truly been amazing.  One answered prayer after another, and I know that it is not just me and Emily praying for us (thank you to you all out there!).  From the babies, to dental school, and now...our house is under contract, as of about an hour ago!  We are so excited and feel like so many prayers have been answered.  Now, we just need one more prayer answered...that my school gets accredited and we can actually move!
This is really happening...hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys!!!!! that is fantastic. What happens if your school isn't accredited????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake & Emily! So glad to hear the good news on your house! FYI the Pres NICU is planning a reunion for all the grads and is discussing possibility of using pics of your triplets on a flier. Would you be able to email me at mgannon@phs.org if you'd like me to out you into contact with the organizers? Let me know?! Hugs to all. Love- Mary G, RN,

    ReplyDelete