Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's Been Too Long! (For me anyway)

This is going to be a mostly pictures kind of update, since I have to study for a test (Physics 2) on Monday, and I have to study for my other class (Physiology).  These are going to take precedence since if I don't pass these 2 classes, I will not be able to go here:

A little school history lesson about Jake.  These are all of the schools that I have gone to in order to get to the aforementioned school:

Stevensville Elementary Yellow Jackets (Stevensville, MT)
Sharon Elementary Soaring Seagulls (Orem, UT)
Ada Givens Elementary Mustangs (Merced, CA)
Alicia Reyes Elementary Thunderbirds (Merced, CA)
Hoover Junior High School Huskies (Merced, CA)
Spring Creek Middle School (Providence, UT)
South Cache Junior High School Mustangs(Hyrum, UT)
South Cache Freshman Center Mustangs(Hyrum, UT)
Mountain Crest High School Mustangs (Hyrum, UT)

Needless to say, but, my family moved a lot while I was growing up.  So after high school I served a two-year ecclesiastical mission in Mexico City where I learned (but have since forgotten) Spanish.  I came home and immediately went to college where I started in January of 2001 at USU, then transferred, the pictures of all of my colleges will now follow:
Jan '01-May '02
May '02-May '05
BS Construction Mgmt
Aug '08-Jul '10
Jan '11-Jul '13
Aug '12-Dec '12
Mar '13-Aug '13
It has been fun.  I hope that I am not the only one to have gone to 6 colleges/universities in my dental school, though something tells me that I might be.  I look at that and I have to laugh, that is a lot of schools.  Kansas State and UNE were both online, so I can't really judge those ones, but the rest of them I will rank from my favorite to least favorite (meaning that if I had the choice, I would never go back to the last place school)
Favorite: USU, then close 2nd UVU (because I spent so much time here), and then close 3rd SPSU, and bringing up the rear because it is a rear--UNM!  I am so glad to be done with this sorry excuse for a place of education...least friendly, least helpful, worst classes (most, not all) I have ever taken.  The only thing that is good about it is their basketball team--Go Lobos!

Ok, on to better things, like the babies and my fam.  The babies are getting big.  Bennett is getting huge!  At their 6 month appointment about a week ago, Anderson weighed in at 16.3, Bennett weighs 18.13, and Taya weighs 14.1.  Bennett is almost a full 5 pounds heavier than Taya!  Bennett is in the 75% for weight, and the other 2 are in the 25%.  They are all in the 25% for height, meaning Bennett has some meat to him.

I just realized that I said I was going to do mostly pictures and I have just been rambling.  Sorry, here they are:
This is the World
This is how the World will end...
Another Ice Age!
We had to paint the world mural so that our house looks nice and presentable to future homeowners.

The babies:

Bennett and Anderson
Mommy and Taya
Fatso.  Bennett, he is solid.
Anderson
Sleeping arrangements
Bottle Holders!
Rolling Everywhere!
Bennett and Taya
Feeding Time
Bennett on all 4's, almost crawling!
Famous Mommy and Babies, you can see the commercial at www.yourstoryisourstory.org
Their Banner at the Mall
Their Billboard on Paseo Del Norte (I was driving, sorry bad picture)

Our Place in Kirksville.  Watch out Missouri, here come the Hutchings!
Oldie, but a Goodie!
Living Room into Dining Room and Kitchen
Eagle Claw Foot Tub!  Exciting!
The Awesome Backyard!  We are finally country!  Where's my John Deere?

2 comments:

  1. your new place is very nice!!! I didn't realize you had gone to so many schools :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting for you guys! Congrats Jake on dental school! Those are adorable babies.

    ReplyDelete