Sunday, July 28, 2013

7 Months Old!

I can't believe that the little guys are 7 months old today!  Time is going so fast!  Here is a day one picture vs. a picture from today so you can see how far they have come in 7 months:

Anderson at Day 1 and today (7/28/13):

 Bennett at Day 1 and today (7/28/13):

 Taya at Day 1 and today (7/28/13):

All Three Together from the day of commercial shoot and today:

There have not been a whole lot of changes since the last time I wrote.  We did drive up to Utah for a few days to enjoy the festivities of the Jewkes Family Reunion.  If I could describe the reunion in 1 word, it would have to be...organizedCHAOS!  I realize that "word" is usually spelled as 2 words, but if you have ever spent time around the Jewkes clan you can understand why it is one word in this situation!  It was such a great time.  The first couple of days were for the cousins that were 5 and up (there were 19 of them) at Cousins Camp 2013!  They had such a blast thanks to Camp Director Dave and his lovely Assistant Camp Director Jessica.  Cooper and Luke were our 2 lucky ones that were able to participate this year and I think that was the best time that they had the entire week were gone!  There were activities, followed by crafts, and devotionals, and more activities, and more crafts, and a huge sleepover with all of the campers that had finished kindergarten.  Here are a few pics that I have of the event (I am not a professional photographer, and my camera is not of high quality, so forgive the quality of the pictures):
Lincoln and Cooper (Best Buds), and Ethan
Camp Director Dave allowing Luke to use the megaphone
Cooper with the megaphone describing his passions in life
Water Balloon Toss, Luke and Madison came in a tie for 2nd

I won't get into all of the details of the reunion, but every second was filled with a lot of fun, and adventure, and the company was awesome!  First of all a huge thanks to Gary and Becky for having so many kids, and also huge thanks to Amy (and Beau, but not as much) for putting the whole shindig together.  This picture has been going around facebook like crazy, but here it is again in case you missed it, this is the Gary and Becky Jewkes Family (everybody except for Jason, who is at dental school and couldn't escape for a few days), there is Gary and Becky, their 11 children and spouses, and 36 grandkids (plus an additional one that is baking in the oven) for a grand total of 59 (would've been 60 if Jason was there).  Quite the posterity.

Lots of weiners
Izzy, Hannah, Jasper, Ethan, Amelia, and Lauren
World Cafe, Jewkes Style
The triplets were the center of attention with all of the girl cousins
Cousin Soccer Game
During our reunion, my little family made a quick escape to Provo to see my siblings, and Grandma Hutchings, and Aunt Donnay, and Uncle Mark.  It was so fun to see my siblings again, and it was great to have Grandma, Aunt Donnay and Uncle Mark meet the triplets.  My biggest regret of my entire trip was not getting any pictures at Grandma's house.  I know, what kind of a grandson am I?  I guess a pretty crummy one. (No picture here)

At the end of the reunion, we headed home and made a quick stop in Price to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Anderson, as well as my cousin Marcie and her kids, and Uncle Terry.  Fortunately, I remembered to get the camera out and snap some photos:
Great-Grandpa Anderson with Anderson
Great-Grandma Anderson with Bennett
My Cousin Marcie and her daughter Lacey with my daughter Taya
Lacey and Taya
My Family at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's house
Then, we made it home.  Here are a few pics of the kids playing at the park and enjoying some food in the triplet table.
I love Ethan's face! Happy!
Taya got a little too comfortable I think
Bennett loving the swing
Anderson had too much fun and crashed!
They love their animal crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment