Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Update in Pictures

It is time for an update.  I don't have a lot of time to write anything (sorry to disappoint), but enjoy the few pictures:

They are getting bigger, one week shy of being 6 months:


Anderson is at ~16 lbs, Bennett is at ~17 lbs, and Taya is at ~13.5 lbs

Random Pictures:
Emily's Birthday
Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake that I made, it was good!
Tummy Time is easier when the Kindle is playing
More proof of easier tummy time.  They're addicted, and they've recruited their brothers.
I don't know if you can see it, but Cooper got the wet end of one of the babies spit up.
I don't know why he is smiling.

I don't know if you've heard, but we are moving in September.  That's right, I got in to dental school!!!  We are so excited to take the next chapter in our lives to Kirksville, Missouri.  I will be a member of the inaugural class at A.T. Still University, Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health (MOSDOH).  It still hasn't completely sunk in, we have so much to do before this all happens.  We are SO excited.  I can't believe we are doing this with 6 kids!  We're crazy.
Welcome to Kirksville!
ATSU
Brand new dental school
Now that we're moving, we are selling our house here in ABQ.
Anyone moving this way?   Please!





1 comment:

  1. hehehe, love the tummy time pics w the kindle!!! We are so excited for your guys and this new adventure to Missouri. We have no plans to move to ABQ, but I'll keep my ears open :) Good luck on selling the house!!!

    ReplyDelete