Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh Crap!

“Oh crap! Measuring at 41 weeks.  I am gonna be massive!”  This is the text I got from Emily after her 27 week 3 day appointment with her OB/GYN.  How many out there have taken a baby past their due date by a week?  You know how you wanted to get that baby out of there?  Well, just imagine knowing that you still have 4-6 weeks left!  Needless to say, Emily is at that point.  She says she is ready to get them out, she is getting to be in a lot of pain.  She is such a trooper.  The doctor even said that he has never seen a triplet pregnancy go so well.  No need for bedrest yet!  However, I think she is really wanting to slow down.  I say want because she can’t, she can’t let herself slow down.  I love her to death and I respect that she is putting up such a fight! However, I think she is now being physically forced to slow down and it is killing her!



She went in to her 27 week ultrasound on Monday, October 29th.  Everything is looking VERY good!  The ultrasound tech said that these are about the most wiggly babies she has ever seen.  I just hope they learn to calm down before they make their appearance to the outside world!  Or else things could get very interesting!  The perinatalist said that he won't let her go beyond 34 weeks, but everything is so good she doesn't have to go in for another 3 weeks, which will put her at 30 weeks!  We are hoping for 32 weeks, and that puts them 2 days before my birthday.  That would be an awesome birthday present for me!

Here is a picture of our little girl.  They were unable to get pictures of the boys because their heads were facing Emily's back.  She looks so peaceful!

Update on the "new" car.  The title is now ours.  However, a few days ago she met someone named Sandy, Hurricane Sandy that is. My first thought was:

  

That said, we have been assured that the Denali is in a safe location and no damage has occured, the transportation vehicle is just waiting for a gas station with a line that is less than 5 miles long, so it might take awhile for it to show up.  That's fine by us, since we still have a month to go before the babies show up and we actually "need" the vehicle.

Since it has been awhile since I have posted I am going to put a couple of our Halloween pictures up, because it makes sense to do it on the triplets blog and not the family blog!






1 comment:

  1. You are SOOO entertaining!!!!! You make me laugh, and cry for Emily....I really do remember just how uncomfortable I was with the twins....but you have one more!!!! YIKES!!! Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete