Sunday, September 9, 2012

HELP!!!

So, since we are not getting too many suggestions from anybody in the name department, we have decided to let the brothers give it a shot.  This is what we have so far:

Cooper:
Boy-IRON
Boy-Screw
Girl-Juicy

Luke:
Boy-Decepticon
Boy-Shaqtamode
Girl-Princess

Ethan:
Boy-Captain America
Boy-Boba Fett
Girl-Princess Leia

I think that we have decided to use Ethan's Boba Fett, Luke's Shaqtamode, and Cooper's Juicy.  If you would like something different for your grandchild, niece, nephew, cousin, friend, etc, PLEASE send us some suggestions.  We do actually have a girl name that we are sticking with: Taya Rebecca, sorry Gary we are not using Rosie.  The boys names are free game, we don't even have one that we can agree on, so rack your brains and send the names our way!

Emily also wanted me to include the pictures of her belly as requested by some of you.  So here are her 16 1/2 weeks, 18.5 weeks and 20 weeks:



  

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I gave you some suggestions, so give some credit for us that actually follow through with your requests :)
    it is still surreal that you guys are having triplets, Em makes one cute pregnant girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you some too!!!! I have more if you want! It is amazing the difference in just 1 1/2 weeks!!!! Hang in there Emily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I LOVE this blog! Emily....do you really have 3 babies in there at 20 weeks??? You are looking great! Boy names are the worst. It depends how weird you want to get right?I like wierd boy names: Mick, Jett, River, Viggo, then some more traditional names...Everett, Tuck, Monroe, Bo...ok nope...Those are still weird. I really like weird boy names. But now you can at least feel like you are getting some suggestions, right?? Miss you guys! P.S. Are we invited to the Halloween party this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've sent you like 20 boy names, no credit at all!! Glad you are doing well, and Em, girl I hope you aren't too uncomfortable for the rest of the time.. please let me know if I can help you at all!

    ReplyDelete